Greenbrae Corridor Open House 3/27
The Transportation Authority of Marin (TAM) will host the second in a series of workshops to engage the community in developing context sensitive solutions that meet their vision for the Greenbrae Corridor and adjacent streets while providing safe and efficient travel for all modes of transportation.
The purpose of this workshop and open house is to:
• Review preliminary improvement options addressing issues identified by the community
• Present the latest information on traffic studies, the Tamalpais Interchange Planning Study and status of the Central Marin Ferry Connection
• Present the project study process, schedule and milestones
• Review options and how they will address key issues
• Discuss options with project team members
• Provide detailed feedback on options under consideration
Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 6:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
|/ SUBSCRIBE TO WALK BIKE MARIN / CONTACT US /|